Procedure for Public Comment at Commission Meetings
- All meeting attendees are asked to sign the Registration Sheet located in the meeting reception area.
- Persons wishing to address the Commission, and who are not listed on the published agenda, should indicate on the Registration Sheet that they wish to speak during the public comment session. They should identify their affiliation(s) and the topic(s) they wish to address.
- The public comment session is held immediately after the call to order and approval of the minutes of the prior meeting.
- The Commission chairman calls upon those wishing to speak individually, using the Registration Sheet listing.
- All speakers are asked to identify themselves, their affiliation(s), and the topic(s) they wish to address. Speakers may be asked to use a microphone provided at the speaker's table.
- Speakers are asked to limit their remarks to three minutes.
- For each topic, the Commission limits the number of speakers to no more than three persons representing a particular viewpoint on that topic.