Through its extensive collections and educational programs, Sylvania Historical Village conveys the history of the northwestern Ohio Valley and the Sylvania area. The village includes a heritage museum, a one-room schoolhouse, an 1840s log house, a railroad depot, and a blacksmith and carpentry shop.
State funds of $200,000 were used to construct a “car barn” to house two donated train cars: a 1915 Baldwin (a Westinghouse locomotive built for the Toledo & Western Railway) and to restore a 1924 wood caboose of the Toledo, Angola & Western Railroad. Work was completed in 2010.
5717 N. Main St
Sylvania, OH 43560